- 125 g Butter, chopped roughly
- 20 g golden syrup
- 50 g water
- 5 g bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g plain flour
- 150 g rolled oats
- 180 g brown sugar
- 100 g dessicated coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease and line a 3cm deep, 19x29cm (base) slice pan with baking paper allowing a 2cm overhang at ends.
2. Add to the bowl, butter, golden syrup and water. Melt together; 60C/2min/sp3.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix; 30sec/sp3. Scrape down and mix again 30sec/sp3.
4. Press into pan using your MC to press down and flatten.
5. Bake in oven for 25-30mins. Remove and allow to cool before slicing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)