- 3 apples cored & quartered
- 200 g SR flour
- 100 g plain flour
- 190 g skim milk
- 120 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- preheat oven to 180 C fan forced Add sugar to TM bowl and mill 30seconds / speed 9 place apples into TM Bowl and chop 10 sec on speed 7-8 place all other ingredients into TM Bowl and mix for 40seconds on speed 4-5 pour or spoon batter into greased muffin tray and bake for 25-30min or until golden
Accessories you need
for a sweeter option sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar before baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing