- 125 grams Butter
- 190 grams plain flour
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 apples, Peeled and Cored
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 tablespoon mixed spice
- 190 grams sultanas
- 180 grams icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven 180 Degrees. Grease a 23 x 33cm baking tin
2. Place apples in varoma dish spread evenly to allow steam to flow through. Add 500g water to the bowl. Then steam apples. 10 Min / Varoma/ Spd:1. Put Apples to the side and clean and dry the mixing bowl.
3. Place butter in Bowl and mix untill creamy 20Sec / Spd 5. Scrape the sides the mix again 10 Sec / Spd 5
4.Add half the flour (95g), Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Egg, Reserved apple, Bicarb soda and the mixed spice. Beat untill well blended. 10 sec / Spd 4.
5. Add remaininmg flour Blend 5 Sec / Speed 4.
6 Add the Sultanats and mix in,. 15 sec / Spd 2. Clenand Dry Mixing Bowl
7. Bake for 20 - 25 Mins. Cool in Tin. Drizzle with the Icing and Cut.
1. Place Icing Sugar, Vanilla and milk in the bowl. Mix 10 sec / Spd 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops