- 3 Medium Apples, peeled, cored, rough chop
- 320 g plan flour or wholemeal flour
- 60 g brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 100 g chocolate chip
- 60 g Butter, unsalted or coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 180 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 g honey
Pre heat oven at 200c. Line a muffin pan with papper muffine liners.
1. place apple into TM bowl, 5 secs on speed 4.
2. Add all ingredients into TM bowl mix for 20 Secs. reverse speed on speed 5. scrape down sides.
4. Pour mixture into muffin cups. Bake for 18-20mintues at 200c. or until the top is golden and insert a toothpick comes out clean.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.