- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond or Rice Milk
- 3/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour (can be milled from seeds at start)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Apple (cut into pieces)
- 4 Fresh Dates (cut into pieces)
- 1/4 Cup Walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 180 and line your muffin tin with cases.
* If making fresh buckwheat flour (from seed), mill 1 cup in the Thermomix bowl speed 10 / 45 sec, then set aside
- In thermomix bowl melt coconut oil if needed (2 mins/ 60degrees/ speed 2), then add eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and baking powder and mix 20 sec / speed 4
-Add milk, buckwheat flour and coconut and mix again for 25 seconds / speed 4-
-Spoon your batter into the lined muffin tins.-
-Pop a few pieces of apple, fresh date and a walnuts in each of the cases. - Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to stand in muffin tray for 5-10minutes before removing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits