- 235 grams plain flour
- 125 grams Butter, chopped into pieces
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 Medium Green Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 260 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
1h 30minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 30cm x 20cm slice tin with melted butter or oil. Cover base with paper, extending over 2 sides. Grease paper.
- Place flour, butter and sugar into Thermomix bowl. Mix Turbo, 1 second until mixture is fine and crumbly. Add egg yolk and mix Turbo, 1 second.
- Tip out on to thermomat or bench and knead until mixture comes together (may take a while and warm hands will help).
- Press mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface with the back of a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 20 minutes. Bake base 15 minutes in oven. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place apples, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a large bowl, mix well.
- Arrange apple slices in overlapping rows over base. Bake 15 minutes.
- Insert butterfly into Thermomix bowl. Add sour cream to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 3.
- Add caster sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat mixing until smooth.
- Pour topping over apples and return to the oven for 20 minutes or until topping is set. Cool in tin then cut into 12 bars or diamonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls