- 200 g self-raising flour
- 100 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 20 g Oat Bran Cereal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 g olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 g A2 reduced fat milk
- 2 Apples, cored and roughly cubed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place apples in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 8.
Place remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4-5.
Spoon into greased muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake