- 200 g self-raising flour
- 100 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 20 g Oat Bran Cereal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 g olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 g A2 reduced fat milk
- 2 Apples, cored and roughly cubed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place apples in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 8.
Place remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4-5.
Spoon into greased muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)