- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams Reduced fat A2 milk
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams Olive Oil.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, cooking or golden delicious, cored and chopped into cubes
- 40 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp Baking Power
- 20 g Oat Bran Cereal
- 10 g chia seeds
Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan forced)
Place apples into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8
Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4-5
Spoon batter into a greased muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests