- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams Reduced fat A2 milk
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams Olive Oil.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, cooking or golden delicious, cored and chopped into cubes
- 40 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp Baking Power
- 20 g Oat Bran Cereal
- 10 g chia seeds
Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan forced)
Place apples into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8
Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4-5
Spoon batter into a greased muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)