- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams Reduced fat A2 milk
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams Olive Oil.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, cooking or golden delicious, cored and chopped into cubes
- 40 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp Baking Power
- 20 g Oat Bran Cereal
- 10 g chia seeds
Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan forced)
Place apples into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8
Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4-5
Spoon batter into a greased muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue