- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 150 g almonds
- 140 g rolled oats
- 140 g green apple, peeled, quartered, about 2 small apples
- 90 g coconut oil
- 90 g Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat overn to 180°C. Line lamington tray with baking paper.
2. Make chia egg by mixing chia seeds with water unitl all seeds are wet; leave for 10 mins to thicken into a gel.
3. Add almonds and half (70g) of the oats to TM bowl. Grind at speed 9 for 15-20 seconds, until it is flour.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order given. Mix for 18 seconds at speed 3, unitl mixed. Do not over mix as you want the apple to still be in little pieces, not puree.
5. pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
6. Remove from oven and place pan on a cooling rach for 10 minutes. Then lift the slice out ( wiht the baking paper) and cool on a cooling rack unitl cold. Cut into slices and enjoy.
This is a soft slice. Pieces can be refrigerated which will make them a little firmer as the coconut oil cools and solidifies.
Accessories you need
For a naughtier version, substitute 1/4 cup chocolate chips for the apple.
I have also made this slice sugar-free by using 120g dried dates ground up with the almonds and oats.
This recipe was inspired by: //ohsheglows.com/2014/09/02/toffee-cinnamon-oatmeal-cookie-bars-vegan-gluten-free/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Very Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan, scrumptious!)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Quickest Scones
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar