THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 g raw almonds
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 1/2 Pink lady apple, quartered
- 1/2 Ripe pear, quartered
- 130 g Homemade almond milk
- 100 "Light tasting" olive oil
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup, (Or preferred liquid sweetner)
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
- Turn oven to 180'C
- Mill nuts and seeds in tmx 45sec Speed 9. Set aside.
- Add fruit and chop 5sec Speed 9
- Add milled seeds and nuts and all other ingreadients and mix 10sec Speed 5
- Divide evenly into 12-capacity muffin tray lined with paper cases, or use a dry silicon muffin tray
- Bake for 20mins, or until muffins spring back when gently pushed
- Suitable for breakfast or snacks
- Both my 7mo and 2yo love these too
- To make almond milk soak 1C almonds over night in water. In the morning drain and add almonds to tmx. Add 4C fresh water and blend 60s Speed 9. Drain through a seive to take out chunky bits if its not your thing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Saag Gosht - Mild Lamb Curry (Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free,)