- 200 grams dried apricots
- 260 grams apricot nectar
- 125 grams Butter Cubed
- 130 grams sugar raw
- 2 --- eggs
- 100 grams Shredded coconut to coat
- 180 grams self-raising flour
- 130 grams choc chips dark
Turn oven on to 180 degrees. Grease and flour a 20cm round cake tin.
Add dried apricots to bowl, chop 4 seconds on speed 5. Set aside in a bowl. Soak in apricot nectar, preferably for 1 hour.
Add butter, eggs and sugar to bowl, mix 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add coconut, flour, choc chips and apricot mixture, mix 20 seconds on Reverse speed 4.
If you only have dessicated coconut in the pantry, soak it in milk while the chopped apricots are soaking in nectar, as dessicated coconut can absorb liquid from the cake mixture. Shredded coconut is more moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake