- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 375 grams S.R. Flour
- 250 grams white sugar
- 125 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees and line a slice tin or square tin
2. Place cocoa in boiling water and blend. Put into fridge to cool.
3. Place white sugar into and mill for 2 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
4. Place butter into bowl and melt 80 degrees, 60 seconds, speed 1.
5. Place all other ingredients in bowl, including cocoa mixture.
6. Mix for 30 seconds speed 4 until combined.
7. Place in tin and bake for 40 minutes.
8. Top with your favourite frosting.
This recipe is my Mums, Athalie. She would make this often when we were kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream