- 165 g Butter, Chopped in cubes
- 250 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 g Milk
- 5 g vanilla essence
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 330 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 package choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butter into TM bowl, melt, 2min/60/speed 2.
Add brown sugar, egg, milk, vanilla, bicarb soda, and flour.
Mix 5 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
Add the choc chips, 10 sec//speed 4.
Place spoonfuls onto a tray lined with baking paper and bake approx 15 mins in a slow-moderate oven (approx 170)
I use choc chips/MnMs/ apricots, whatever is in the cupboard. They also freeze well to keep saved for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses