- 60 g Walnuts or Pecans
- 100 g raw carrot, cut into chunks
- 100 g raw zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 eggs
- 100 g vegetable oil
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 g cup wholemeal SR flour
- 125 g plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 180 g Dark Brown Sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Turbo nuts 1 -2 times to desired texture. Set aside. (I don’t bother with walnuts)
2. Grate carrot & zucchini 3-5 secs on speed 5 until desired texture. Set aside.
3. Add all wet ingredients to bowl & mix 10 secs speed 7
4. Put dry ingredients, carrot & zucchini on top of wet ingredients
5. Mix approx 20 seconds speed 4 - 5 on reverse until just combined – add nuts through the top if using - do not overmix
6. Spoon into muffin tins / wrappers and bake 180°C approx 15 mins (depending on size) until golden and firm on the top. Can also be cooked in a ring tin approx 25 – 30 mins
7. When cold, ice with lemon cream cheese icing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries