- 150 g Butter, chopped
- 75 g pear juice concentrate
- 40 g rolled oats
- 210 g wholemeal plain flour
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp pear juice concentrate, (or other sweetener - pure maple syrup, honey, rice syrup)
- 125 g sour cream
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Jam, (any jam, I used apricot)
- 2 tbsp Boiling water
Melt diced butter 3 minutes / 70C / Speed 1.5.
Add pear juice concentrate, rolled oats and flour and mix 15 seconds / Speed 4 or until combined.
Press into 23cm tart or springform tin. Refrigerate until firm.
Preheat oven to 160C Fan Forced.
Grate lemon rind speed 6 / 10-20 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl and repeat as required.
Dice cream cheese into 8-10 cubes and place in bowl. Beat 30 seconds / Speed 5 or until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add ricota cheese, eggs, pear juice (or equivalent), cornflour, sour cream and lemon juice. Mix 15 seconds / Speed 5.
Pour filling mixture over base and bake for approximately 1 hour or until set.
To make glaze, place jam and boiling water in a bowl and whisk until jam is dissolved. Pour over cheesecake (through a fine sieve if mixture contains seeds) and spread evenly.
Allow to set in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
When using a springform tin, it is recommended to place on a baking tray before putting in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Maple Bacon Scrolls