- 150 g Marie biscuits
- 75 g Salted Peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90 g Butter, cubed
- 500 g cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
- 250 g Extra light cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
- 90 g brown sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 120 g thickened cream
- 50 g chocolate coated peanut caramel bar
Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan forced. Grease a 22cm springform cake pan.
Melt butter 80 degrees speed 3 for 1 minute. Scrap down sides of bowl and melt for a further 30 seconds speed 3 80 degrees.
Add biscuits and cinnamon and mix for 8 seconds on speed 9 or until fine crumbs form. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm. Wash and dry bowl ready to prepare filling.
Beat cream cheese and brown sugar for 1 minute on speed 5 or until smooth. Scrape down edges of bowl.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating each for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add cream and chocolate base and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 6 .
Pour over base. Bake for 50 minutes or until just set at centre. Turn oven off. Cool cake completely in oven with door slightly ajar (prevents cracking). Chill for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into wedges and serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + August 2015.
My tin was smaller so i used the extra crumbs and pressed into side of tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic