- 110 g Butter, softened
- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Bananas (ripe)
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 grams dried cranberries (crasins)
Preheat oven to 180c.
Line muffin tin or use cupcake holders (the tall ones)and set aside.
Beat butter and sugar until combined. 15-20sec/speed 4.
Add cranberries and mix 2-3 sec/speed 5
Add Eggs and Peeled Bananas and mix 15-20sec/speed 4.
Add dry ingredients and mix 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 10sec/speed 5.
Cook at 180c for 15-20min or until it springs back in the middle.
Accessories you need
These freeze well and are great for lunch box snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake