- 2 bananas
- 100 g dates
- 125 g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 190 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 370 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 150c.
2. Add dates to bowl, chop for 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, oil & banana. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon & bicarb soda. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
5. Spoon into lined muffin tray & bake for approx 25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Curried Buns
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Oat and Date Bites
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Morning Bullet
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts