- 100 g apple
- 2 Bananas (ripe)
- 75 g oil, Nut, Grapeseed or Coconut
- 90 g sugar, Coconut, Panela or Rapadura
- 220 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 50g Nuts or Seeds of choice
- 60g Frozen Mixed Berries
- sesame seeds, Sprinkle for top of loaf
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Have all ingrediants ready.
Grate apple by pulsing once or twice in your TM bowl and then set aside. No need to clean bowl.
1) Pre-Heat oven to 200 degrees
2) Place bananas,sugar and oil in TM bowl and mix for 10 secs/ Speed 5 or until combined. Scrape down sides.
3) Add in the flour, baking powder, chia, cinnamon and cardamon and combine for 15sec/Speed 5.
4) Place apple, nuts/seeds and berries in bowl and mix 5sec/speed 1
5) Pour mixture into greased loaf tin and sprinkle over seeds.
6) Bake for 20 minutes. Check loaf, if it's becoming brown on top cover with foil and bake a further 30-35mins. Allow to cool before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge