- 35 g palm sugar
- 100 g Butter, - room temp
- 1 egg
- 600 g buttermilk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g bananas (sliced) and/or blueberries
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tbsp rapadura or brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp bi-carb soda
Place palm sugar in the TM bowl and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
Add butter and mix on speed 6 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Add flour, bi-carb and sugar to bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add egg, buttermilk and coconut oil. Mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape the sides down and repeat.
Add banana and blueberries. Mix on reverse on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Lightly fry 1/3rd - 1/2 cup of batter in a non-stick pan (or slightly coat pan with coconut oil) and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve with extra fruit, palm sugar butter and maple syrup.
Palm Sugar Butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves