- 4.5 oz Butter, roughly chopped
- 5.6 oz brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas, halved, (Approx 3 bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8.8 oz plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2.6 oz Maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 320F deg. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper or butter.
2. In your TM weigh in butter and soften at 140F deg / SP 3-3.5 / 1.30 mins
3. Scrape down the sides, add brown sugar and mix 30 secs / SP 3.5
4. Add bananas and mix 5 secs / SP 4
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add all other ingredients, mix 5 secs / SP 4.....scrape sides and mix 5 secs / SP 4
6. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour on 320F degs. Check with a skewer, if it is sticky bake a bit longer!
8. Let bread cool slightly in tin, transfer to a wire rack. Slice and smear with butter and honey! Yummy!
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from a Donna Hay Recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits