- 3 bananas, Peeled (riper the better)
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 30 grams raw sugar, (you can add more if your prefer a sweeter bread)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 egg
- 130 grams Gluten free self raising flour, (can use normal SR if your prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease or line a small cake tin or loaf tin.
Add the bananas, golden syrup, raw sugar & vanilla bean paste into the tm bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Add the remining ingredients into the tm bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. If there is lots of mix on the side of the bowl, scrape with the spatula & mix again for 20 seconds speed 4.
Pour mix into the prepared tin & cook for 25minutes or until a skwer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.