- 220 gram self-raising flour
- 1 tsp sugar, cinnamon
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams coconut oil, or melted butter
- 160 grams bananas, appro 2 - ripe or frozen
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat your oven to 170c degrees and lightly grease a large loaf tin.
2, Add to bowl the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been cut into quarters).
3. mix on speed 6 for 15 seconds to combine. You may need to mix for a longer time depending on how ripe the bananas are.
4. Add to bowl the self raising flour, caster suger, brown sugar and cinnamon
5. mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds
6. Scrape down sides of bowl
7. Mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5.
8. Pour mixture into prepared loaf tin and spinkle with a little brown sugar.
9. Bake for 50-55 mins or until the banana bread is golden on the top and cooked through when tested with a skewer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie