- 3 Ripe Bananas, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 110 g sugar
- 85 g buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 35 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees fan forced. Grease and line a 11 x 25cm loaf pan with baking paper.
2. Place banana, egg, sugar, buttermilk and butter into mixing bowl and combine for 10 sec speed 4.
3. Add flours, baking powder and spice. Combine 10sec speed 4.
4. Pour into loaf pan. Top with oats and sugar. Bake for 55 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Serve warm, cut into thick slices or toast until golden... YUM!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake