- 3 bananas, Ripe
- 130 g sugar, White
- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 20 g Milk, Cold
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g plain flour
- 1/2 --- Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate, Block
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 190 deg. Grease muffin pan.
2. Break up Carbury Caramilk block into squares and add to tmx bowl - mix for 3 secs, sp 6. Place to the side in a seperate bowl.
3. Add butter to tmx bowl - melt for 2 mins on 100° .
3. Add cold milk and egg to tmx bowl - mix for 5 secs, sp 4. Place to the side in a seperate bowl.
4. Put bananas and sugar in tmx bowl. Mix for 10 secs, sp 6.
5. Put butter mix back into bowl and mix for 5 secs, sp 4.
6. Add dry ingredients. Mix for 10 secs, sp 4.
7. Add Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate. Mix for 5 secs, sp 4.
8. Pour into muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 mins.
Accessories you need
If you want to use up the rest of the chocolate block -
1. Roughly break the remainder and place in clean tmx bowl, mix for 10 sec, sp 8. Melt for 3 mins on 50° on sp 3. Scrape with spatula and again melt for 3 mins on 50° on sp 3. Mix on turbo 2 sec.
Drizzle over the top of your muffins with a skewer stick to your hearts content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)