- 130 grams Butter, Cubed
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla beans, Scraped from 1 pod or Vanilla paste.
- 2 Bananas ripe, Large, peeled and Chopped.
- 1 egg, Large
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Milk
- 34 pieces Dark or Milk Chocolate Buttons, Large, 2 for each cup cake
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C (fan- forced)
Line the cup cake cases in the Muffin pans.
Place butter, sugar and vanilla bean into TM bowl and melt 2 minutes/60°C/speed 4.
Add banana and egg to TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add flour and milk to TM bowl and mix reverse/30 seconds/speed 2.
Scrape down side of TM bowl and mix another reverse/30 seconds/speed 3.
Pour mixture into cup cake cases.
Bake for 18 minutes (or until cooked through).
Larger cake will require longer cooking time, therefore baking med cupcake will save time and no cutting cake required. i always use the over ripe bananas which no one will be interested. Hence, no wasting of bananas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns