- 2 ripe bananas
- 80 g Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 125 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 100 g Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180•c
- Place butter into TM bowl, melt 30 seconds, 100 degrees, speed 3
- Scrape down the sides and add bananas, milk, honey and vanilla paste mix 20 seconds speed 6
- Add eggs and mix for 20 seconds speed 3
- Add the SR flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, bicarb soda, cinnamon and salt. mix for 20 seconds speed 4
- Add chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds reverse speed 4
- Divide batter between muffin cases (I made about 18 small muffins)
cook for 15 minutes or until they spring back when lightly touched in the middle.
Accessories you need
You can swap out coconut sugar for caster sugar, or make caster sugar from raw sugar using your Thermomix.
You can make bigger muffins just increase cook time by 5-8 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice