- 175 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 bananas
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 1 orange (juice)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sunflower oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease and line a ring tin or loaf tin.
Place all ingredients except dried cranberries into Tmx bowl and mix speed 5, 30 seconds.
Add cranberries and mix reverse, speed 3, for further 20 seconds until combined.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 180 degrees for 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. If using a loaf tin the cooking time may be slightly longer.
Ice with lemon icing or cream cheese frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies