- 175 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 bananas
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 1 orange (juice)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sunflower oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease and line a ring tin or loaf tin.
Place all ingredients except dried cranberries into Tmx bowl and mix speed 5, 30 seconds.
Add cranberries and mix reverse, speed 3, for further 20 seconds until combined.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 180 degrees for 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. If using a loaf tin the cooking time may be slightly longer.
Ice with lemon icing or cream cheese frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits