- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 70 g Milk
- 120 g Butter
- Pinch salt
- 2 banana's
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250 g plain flour
This recipe can be made into a cake - just pour the batter into a loaf tin instead of making muffins. Extend the cooking time to about 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius.
Place sugar into bowl 10 seconds / speed 9
Add Vanilla, Lemon, Eggs, Milk, Butter and Salt. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 5.
Add bananas, mix for 30 seconds / speed 5.
Add Flour and Baking Powder, mix for 50 seconds / speed 5.
Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Place approximately 1 and a half tablespoons to each muffin case. I made 18, you could add more mixture to each muffin case for fewer but larger muffins.
Bake for approximately 25 - 35 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Leave muffins in tin for 5 mins after taking out of oven, then onto a wire rack to cool.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
See these and other yummy creations on my FaceBook Page
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough