- 190 grams roll oats
- 1 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
- 100 grams almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 220 grams pitted dates
- 20 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams olive oil
- 3 small bananas or 2 large (approx 300grams)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Place silicone moulds into muffin trays or grease muffin trays.
2. Place oats into TM bowl and mill for 30sec/speed 10. Add in bicarb soda, salt and cinnamon and sift for 5sec/speed 5.
3. Add in dates, chop for 10sec/speed 7, add almonds and chop 12sec/ speed 7. Empty flour into separate bowl and set aside. No need to clean TM bowl.
4. Place sugar and eggs into TM bowl and mix 5sec/speed 5. Add in oil and mix 40sec/speed 6. Scrape bowl.
5. Break up bananas into a few pieces and place into bowl with vanilla. Mash 3sec/ speed 6.
6. Pour flour mixture back into TM bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix 40 sec//speed 5. Scrape bowl and repeat for 10 sec or until combined.
7. Spoon batter into prepared silicone moulds and bake 1 2 - 15 mins.
8. Put onto wire rack and let cool.
I find they are best kept in an airtight container in the fridge. They can also be frozen.
My batter stretches to about 20 muffins as I like them to be a small snack size muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry