- 3 bananas, ripe, peeled
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams Milk-
- 45 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C Fan forced. Grease and line loaf tin and set aside.
Place bananas into mixing bowl and mash 5 sec/speed 6.
Add milk, sugar and eggs and beat 20 sec/speed 4.
Add oats and SR flour and combine 20 sec/speed 4.
Pour into prepared tin and bake 50-60 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Lovely served warm, cool or toasted with a spread of butter or margarine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies