- 225 grams Self Raising Flour
- 170 grams porridge oats
- 170 grams Butter
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons
- 1.5 scoops Fresh Plums, or fruit of your choice
- 80g grams flaxseeds
- 80g grams Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Place butter into bowl, "Blend" 1mins, 100degrees, speed 4
Add sugar, 3mins Varoma, speed 4
Add flour,bp, oats, peanut butter and seeds, "Counter-clockwise operation" 30sec, speed 3
Press half of mixture into greased tin, add sliced banana and plums. Add remaining mix making sure fruit is covered.
Bake 30 - 40mins
Slice once cooled.
Note: add any seasonal or frozen fruits in replacement of plums
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice