- 45 gram Pitted medjool dates
- 35 g water
- 100 g water
- 125 g Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup, (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 135 g Ripe banana
- 160 g Greek yogurt
- 35 g Milk
- 150 g quinoa flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- 65 g brown sugar
- 125 g Pouring Cream
- 30 g butter chopped
- 1/8 heaped tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.chop dates with water sp6 4 secs. set aside
2.add to TM butter sp6, 18secs
3. add rice malt and maple syrup 16 secs sp5
4.add egg sp3 6 secs. add banana, yogurt, milk & reserved dates sp5 6 secs
5. add all remaning ingredient. mix sp5 8secs
6. place evenly into 12 silcone cupcake holders. Place in varoma on top and bottom trays. spread out.
7. add pre bolied water to TM. place Varoma on top cook for 25-30mins or until cooked through.
8. place varoma to one side empty water
add all ingredients cook varoma 12mins sp2.
serve some on top of each pudding
Salted Caramel sauce
can place pudding under grill if you would like them slighlty brown.
could possibly cook puddings in oven.
it is a steamed pudding so texture is different to a cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤