- 45 gram walnuts
- 360 gram banana quartered
- 110 gram coconut oil
- 185 gram quiona flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 100 gram vitasoy oatmilk
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanila bean paste
- 130 gram Rice malt syrup
- pinch pink salt
- 15 gram Goji Berries
1. add walnuts. chop sp6 2 secs. set aside.
2. melt coconut oil 3mins sp2 37degrees.
3. add bananas chops sp4 3 secs
4. add everything except the goji berries. also add the reserved walnuts. mix sp5 7secs
5. add goji berries mix sp3 4secs
6. place into a greased and lined bread tin. Cook in a preheated 175degrees oven for 45-60mins or until a scewer comes out clean.
Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls