- 45 gram walnuts
- 360 gram banana quartered
- 110 gram coconut oil
- 185 gram quiona flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 100 gram vitasoy oatmilk
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanila bean paste
- 130 gram Rice malt syrup
- pinch pink salt
- 15 gram Goji Berries
1. add walnuts. chop sp6 2 secs. set aside.
2. melt coconut oil 3mins sp2 37degrees.
3. add bananas chops sp4 3 secs
4. add everything except the goji berries. also add the reserved walnuts. mix sp5 7secs
5. add goji berries mix sp3 4secs
6. place into a greased and lined bread tin. Cook in a preheated 175degrees oven for 45-60mins or until a scewer comes out clean.
Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip