- 350 g overripe bananas
- 70 g Coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 35 g Rice malt syrup
- 220 g flour
- 1 tsp bicarb
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 g sultanas, (or dates, figs etc.)
- 100 g walnuts, (or pecans, hazelnuts etc.)
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees
2. Grease loaf tin
3. Add Bananas to mixing bowl and blend for 5 seconds, sp 6.
4. Add Coconut Sugar and blend 20 seconds, sp 4.
5. Add Eggs & Rice Malt Syrup and mix 10 second, sp 4.
6. Add remaining ingredients and combine for 20 seconds, speed 4.
7. Pour into tin and bake for 40 - 50 mins (until skewer comes out clean).
NO Butter, Refined Sugar, Oil
You can substitute nuts & dried fruit as per your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart