- 150 g brown sugar
- 100 g raw sugar
- 250 g Butter/Dairy free spread
- 2 eggs
- 280 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 290 g SR flour
- 200 g Chocolate Chips / Dried Cranberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre heat oven, 160deg Fan Force & line baking trays.
2. Add sugars, butter & eggs to bowl. Mix 1-2 mins/speed 4 until well combined.
3. Add both SR Flours to bowl. Mix 10 secs/speed 4, then knead "Dough mode" for 1 min.
4. Empty dough onto Thermomat or sheet of baking paper. Add chocolate chips or dried cranberries & briefly knead by hand to combine. Roll into logs (makes two & I normally freeze one wrapped in baking paper). Scoop tablespoonfuls on to baking tray leaving 5cm spaces.
5. Bake for 10-15 mins until lightly browned.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies