- 225 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 30 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 170 g brown sugar
- 200 g Yogurt, I use light greek yogurt
- 65 g oil, eg canola or maccadamia
- 120 g Frozen Berries, raspberries, blueberries or a mix
preheat oven to 200 deg or 180 deg FF.
grease muffin holes (6-8 large or 30 mini)
place flour and oats into TM bowl
mix 5 sec / speed 2
add eggs, yogurt, sugar and oil
stir REVERSE / 10 sec / speed 4
stir gently REVERSE / 5-10 sec / sp 3
until just combined
spoon into muffin holes
bake 25-30 min for large muffins
bake 15-20 minutes for mini muffins
until just browned and cooked through.
cool 5 min in tin before turning out.
These freeze really well and are perfect for lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice