- 225 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 30 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 170 g brown sugar
- 200 g Yogurt, I use light greek yogurt
- 65 g oil, eg canola or maccadamia
- 120 g Frozen Berries, raspberries, blueberries or a mix
preheat oven to 200 deg or 180 deg FF.
grease muffin holes (6-8 large or 30 mini)
place flour and oats into TM bowl
mix 5 sec / speed 2
add eggs, yogurt, sugar and oil
stir REVERSE / 10 sec / speed 4
stir gently REVERSE / 5-10 sec / sp 3
until just combined
spoon into muffin holes
bake 25-30 min for large muffins
bake 15-20 minutes for mini muffins
until just browned and cooked through.
cool 5 min in tin before turning out.
These freeze really well and are perfect for lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Zucchini Slice
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup