- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk, Vegetable
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Banana, 2 Medium Mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup walnuts
1h 30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1.Preheat Oven to 170o
2. Prepare your loaf pan by greasing all around and then cut a piece of baking paper to the bottom of the pan.
3. Add lemon juice to make up the 1/3 cup of milk, let stand for 2 minutes, meanwhile add Oil & Vanilla to eggs & mix 1 min sp 2.
4. Add mashed Banana's to bowl with Egg mixture, Flour, Baking Soda, Apple sauce, Milk & Salt, mix reverse, sp 1 for 2 min. Stir in remaining flour if there is any unmixed.
5. Fold through Walnuts with spatula.
6. Pour into prepared pan & bake for 1 hr & 20 mins or until inserted knife comes out clean. Let cool for 30 mins then put into airtight container
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments