- 200 g Dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125 g Butter Cubed
- 160 g castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 200 g plain flour
- walnuts or pecans or choc chips, if desired
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180 deg C.
Melt butter and chocolate for 5 minutes, 50 deg, speed 1. Add sugar and vanilla and mix for 1 minute on speed 4, adding the eggs one at a time. Add the flour and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 and scrape down the sides. Mix again for 10 seconds on speed 4. If adding nuts or choc chips add and mix for 20 seconds, reverse speed 1. Pour into a lined square tin and bake for 30 minutes.
I use the five minutes while the chocolate and butter are melting to do dishes or unload the dishwasher. Any type of nuts, choc chips, even white choc chips work well. Allow to cool, sprinkle icing sugar over the top and cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits