- 250 g unsalted butter, Softened
- 170 g caster sugar
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 460 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g milk chocolate chips
- 100 g White Chocolate Chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 170°C (no fan).
Add softened butter and sugars to mixing bowl.
Mix 20 sec Spd 4
Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix 5 sec Spd 4
Add flour and bi-carb.
Mix 20 sec Spd 4.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Mix 6 sec Spd 4.
Add choc chips to mixing bowl.
Mix on reverse 15 sec Spd 4.
Repeat if necessary.
- Place heaped teaspoon amounts on lined baking tray. 12 per tray to allow room for spreading.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 mins.
- Transfer to cooling racks immediately and allow to cool.
- Try not to eat them all at once!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake