- 2 eggs
- 160 g cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g self-raising flour
Preheat oven to 170c. Grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with patty papers.
Add eggs and cream to bowl and beat 30 sec/speed 4.
Add vanilla and sugar to bowl and beat 1 min/speed 4.
Add flour and mix 15-20 sec/speed 3.
Divide batter among muffin tin and bake for 12-15 min, or until cupcakes are golden brown and spring back lightly when touched.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake