- 150 g Butter, cubed
- 110 g caster sugar
- 110 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence / paste
- 1 egg
- 280 g plain flour
- 100 g Mini Chocolate Chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat over to 160 degrees celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper
2. Place butter in TM bowl. Mix 45 secs, 37 degrees,
3. Add sugars and vanilla. Beat 1 min, speed 3
4. Add in egg. 30 sec, speed 3. Scrape down the edges of the bowl
5. Add 140g flour. mix for 30 sec, speed 1.5
6. Add remaining flour. Mix for another 30 sec, speed 1.5. Scrape down bowl
7. Add in choc chips and mix for 30 sec, , seed 1
8. Roll approx a tbsp on the mixutre into a ball and place on lined tray. Press down slightly.
9. Bake for 15-20 mins, until lightly golden.
Leave on the baking tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll