- 50 g raw sugar
- 180 g brown sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 280 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 11/2 teaspoon instant coffee (decaf if the kids are eating), mixed with a little water to make a syrup
- 230 g caramel choc chips, or milk or white....
Preheat oven to 140C.Put sugars and butter in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds, spd 4. Scrape down sides, repeat 20 seconds spd 4.Add vanilla & egg, mix 20 seconds, spd 4. Scrape down sides, repeat 20 seconds, spd 4.Add remaining ingredients (except choc chips). "Closed lid" "Dough mode" 30 seconds. Scrape down sides, add choc chips and repeat "Closed lid" "Dough mode" 30 seconds.Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on lined trays. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove when they are still soft but going golden.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Can be frozen in freezer bags for ready to go snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs