- 50 g raw sugar
- 180 g brown sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 280 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 11/2 teaspoon instant coffee (decaf if the kids are eating), mixed with a little water to make a syrup
- 230 g caramel choc chips, or milk or white....
Preheat oven to 140C.Put sugars and butter in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds, spd 4. Scrape down sides, repeat 20 seconds spd 4.Add vanilla & egg, mix 20 seconds, spd 4. Scrape down sides, repeat 20 seconds, spd 4.Add remaining ingredients (except choc chips). 30 seconds. Scrape down sides, add choc chips and repeat 30 seconds.Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on lined trays. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove when they are still soft but going golden.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Can be frozen in freezer bags for ready to go snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers