- 4 egg whites
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- powdered food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 120°C
- Insert Butterfly
- Beat egg-whites with a pinch of salt and beat while adding the sugar little by little. You can tell they're ready when you can lift some and get peaks.- seperate the mixture into bowls, one for each colour you want (i used pink and white and green and white and it looked great)
- In seperate bowls, add in colouring and mix it in well
You will need three piping bags: two small and one large; Or I often use thick plastic bags like "ziplock" to minimize the cleanup!
- in a small bag, add the white mixture and in the other small bag, add a coloured mixture. do not cut off the tip of the bag just yet!
- take the bigger piping bag and put in it the two smaller ones, next to eachother one a bit above the other - cut the tips off the bags. check that the colours come out well on a seperate surface, then pipe out the meringues on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- cook in the oven for 45 minutes (or longer of you want them to be crisper).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake