- 1/2 level tsp light oil, (rice oil, light olive oil)
- 60 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 level tbsp Milk of choice, (almond, soy, cow)
- 1 can low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 --- eggs
- 115 g Coconut sugar, (rapadura sugar, raw sugar)
- 1 level teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 140 grams chocolate chips, (optional)
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 190C. Grease a square cake tin (20x20cm) and line with baking paper, letting the edges hang over the tin.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/sp7.
Add oil, milk and cocoa powder and melt 1min/70C/sp2.
- Add black beans and puree 20sec/sp10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add eggs, sugar, balsamic vinegar, baking powder, bi-carb soda, vanilla and mix 30sec/sp5. Add chocolate chips and mix 10sec//sp4.
- Transfer to the prepared tin, distribute evenly. Bake for 25-28 minutes (175-180C) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the tin and allow to cool. Cut brownies into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments