- 400 gram Tin of black beans
- 10 gram cocoa powder
- 40 gram oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150 gram Maple syrup
- 40 gram coconut oil, melted or solid
- 10 gram Vanilla Bean Paste, or extract
- 100 gram chocolate chips
- 30 gram chocolate chips, these are to add to the top prior to baking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm tin with baking paper.
- Add beans to the bowl and puree on speed 7 for 4 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Add cocoa powder, oats, salt, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla bean paste to the bowl . Mix at speed 5 for 20 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Add the 100 grams of chocolate chips to the bowl . Mix the chips in with reverse , speed 2 for 20 seconds.
- Pour mixture into lined tin. Top with the additional 30 grams of chocolate chips.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Place cut brownies into the fridge to firm up overnight.
When I pulled these out of the oven I couldn't wait to try! Neither could hubby or the kids. Hubby and I snuck a small piece off the corner to try after they had cooled for the 10 minutes - they were very gooey but sooooo yummy! We weren't sure if they were going to make them to the fridge to firm up.
This recipe only makes a thin'ish style brownie.
This recipe is adapted from:
* Black bean brownies from chocolatecoveredkate.com, and
* Vegan gluten free black bean brownies from minimalistbaker.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread