- 230 g Butter
- 360 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoon royal blue food colouring
- dab violet food colouring
- 400 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 240 g buttermilk
- 240 g Butter
- 400 g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
Recipe is created for
1. Process sugar until it resembles castor sugar - 5 seconds speed 10.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix for 2 minutes speed 4. If needed scrap down sides and mix for another 30 seconds speed 4.
3. Pour into two lined or greased 28cm round baking pans.
4. Bake for 35-40min at 180degrees.
1. Mill raw sugar if needed to make icing sugar.
2. Add all ingredients and mix for 1 minutes speed 4.
Once the cake is cooled spread evenly between and across cake you can add blueberries to centre and ontop to decorate.
Accessories you need
I used this to make a Spider-Man cake and turned the white icing red., leaving enough to pipe some black spider webs.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars