- 280 grams bakers flour, Plain will work too1
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 220 grams Milk
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams Maple syrup
- 1 --- MC blueberries
- 1-2 MC choc chips
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. ( fan forced)
1. Place all dry ingredients into TM bowl. Mix /turbo 3 times
2. Add egg, milk, coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend 10sec/speed 6
3. Add blueberries and choc-chips. Mix 10sec//
4. Spoon into greased muffin tray
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
you can omit the blueberries and choc-chips for any flavouring you like in sweet muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread