- 60 grams Butter
- 200 grams plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 200 grams blueberries, Fresh/Frozen
20h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 ( Fan Forced) . Melt butter in microwave for 25 seconds and set aside to cool .
2. Place all dry ingredients in Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for 20 seconds .
3. Add all the the other ingredients ( butter,milk,egg, blueberries) and combine onfor 20 seconds speed 6 .
4. Line muffin tray with patty cake cases , fill mixture 3/4
5, Bake at 180 for 20 mins.
You could use fresh or frozen Blueberries , Raspberries , Mixed Berries.
At step 3 you could leave your chosen berries out and add them manually at step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.