- 500 g Mixed ripe fruit, (Banana, pear, mango or berries)
- 130 g Unsalted butter, cubed & softened
- 60 g honey
- 60 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g plain flour
- 150 g rolled oats
- 120 g Milk, (reduce or eliminate milk if using mango, the more mango you use the less milk is required)
- Shredded coconut, for decoration (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Prepare muffin pans by greasing well or lining with papers. Set aside.
2. Weigh fruit into bowl. Mash 5sec/speed 6
3. Add butter, honey and sugar. Mix 20sec/speed 4
4. Add eggs. Mix 10sec/speed 4
5. Lastly add baking powder, bicarb, vanilla, milk, flour & oats. Mix 20sec/speed 4. Scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula and repeat for another 10 secs of necessary.
6. Place 2 teaspoons approx of batter into each mini muffin hole. Sprinkle with coconut if using. Bake for 15-20 min or until skewer inserted in the centre muffins comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in pan for 10 min before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
*Avoid citrus, highly acidic fruits
*Coconut oil or Nutalex can be used in place of butter
*I use Quirky Cooking's Raw Almond milk and if making a fresh batch I toss the almond sludge in at Step 5. If you make your own butter, use the buttermilk
* Mess with the proportions of honey/sugar. Substitute your preferred sweetener to your taste
* I make my own liners from baking paper
* Can be baked into larger muffins or a loaf
* Use a piping bag to fill the muffin holes rather than spooning
* Freeze really well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll